10/12/2012

ARoS

The biggest museum in North Europe
ARoS

http://www.aros.dk



ARoS is famous for a huge monument created by Tony Matelli



His artworks are all grotesque but make me feel "life".

I cannot explain what is the good point of his arts and how good they are, but they remain in my mind.

Unfortunately I cannot introduce what I like the best because there is no picture on the official web site and even in google search system.

Comtemporary arts in ARoS so complicated that I cannot understand. 
I guess I cannot tell you the detail even in my native language. sigh

Anyway, if you like modern arts, you must visit Aarhus, Denmark.

Oops
I forgot.

You must not forget to go to the roof garden because you can see the view as if wearing rainbow glasses.



naccayee





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿